Junior Content Writer
We aim to create precisely targeted content to engage positively with our customers. As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for creating valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects.
It is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and writing. You’re responsible for the production of engaging, high-quality content that helps users make the most informed decision.
- Produce well-researched content for online publication.
- Update existing articles to improve their overall quality and ensure the information on the site is up-to-date, fresh and relevant.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarize with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with the writers’ team, including the content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar and collaborate with the rest members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of content.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to secure a website’s authority and presence in search results.
- A passion for content and a love of writing.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Naturally inquisitive, and an interest in researching new things.
- Experience of working with WordPress will be considered a plus.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary. We invest in top talent to stay at the forefront of our industry
- Career Progression Scheme designed to fast-track your career from the day you start
- Valuable experience working in an international growth startup
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible Working. Whatever your situation, we help you find the best working pattern to suit your needs
- Family First. Ensuring parents have the support, flexibility, and resources for a healthy work-life balance
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Snacks, Tea & Coffees
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]