Junior Performance Marketing Specialist
Codefunnels is helping businesses grow by delivering large volumes of new customers. We are currently operating in more than 100 markets around the globe managing more than 2000 performance marketing campaigns in multiple digital advertising channels. Our vision is to become the leading European lead generation solution provider. We are rapidly expanding the markets we operate in and are looking for passionate individuals to be key players in our expansion.
Codefunnels has grown by 300% in 3 years. We are a group of goal-oriented people who want to be the best at what they do.
It is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You’re responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message – all while ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
- Build successful marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis.
- Maximize the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business, including delivering high-quality leads and optimizing return on investment.
- Establish a healthy relationship with other members of the digital marketing team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
- Optimizing Landing pages and Advertisements. Hypothesize and conduct tests for creative marketing ideas
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It’s important to stay ahead of your competitors to give your campaigns the edge!
- Working experience is optional, you’ll get a 6-month paid training on digital marketing
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English
- Creative, proactive, self-starter, tapped into tech trends
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field
- Completed Military Service for Greek citizen male candidates
- MS Excel skills for analyzing performance and data
- Experience managing performance marketing campaigns (SEM, Social, Native, Display)
- Experience around Shopify, eCommerce, Demand side platforms or Direct response sales tactics
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Patras,Greece
What we offer
- Competitive Salary. We invest in top talent to stay at the forefront of our industry
- Career Progression Schemes designed to fast-track your career from the day you start
- 1500 EUR budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget on books
- Valuable experience working in an international growth startup
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible Working. Whatever your situation, we help you find the best working pattern to suit your needs
- Family First. Ensuring parents have the support, flexibility and resources for a healthy work-life balance
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Snacks, Tea & Coffees
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]